About the Board
The members of the Hamilton Lavity Stoutt Community College’s (HLSCC) Board of Governors set policy and serve as the institution’s final authority responsible for efficient and effective use of resources.
Current Board Members
- Charles H. Wheatley, OBE – Chairman, President Emeritus
- Eileene L. Parsons, OBE – Deputy Chairperson
- Mrs. Judith Vanterpool- President
- Denise Sargeant-James – Board Recording Secretary
- Professor Arthur Richardson – B.V.I.
- Derek Dunlop – B.V.I.
- Lorna Smith – B.V.I.
- Lydia Pickering – B.V.I.
- Marcia Potter – B.V.I.
- Lester Hyman – Washington, D.C.
- Henry Jarecki – New York
- Coleen Farringron – B.V.I.
- Wendell M. Gaskin – B.V.I.
- Cromwell Smith – B.V.I.
- Jennifer Potter-Questelles – B.V.I.
- Mrs. Sandy Harrigan-Underhill – B.V.I.
- Erlin Vanterpool – B.V.I.